Infant & Toddler Services
No parent should accept poor sleep for their child – or for themselves.
When it comes to sleep, parents often just come to expect – and accept – that it’s going to be a struggle. Many many parents ‘wait’ and ‘hope’ that it will get better. But here’s the thing, 85 % of babies who are not sleeping well will continue to do so for 3 to 5 years. A baby’s sleeping habits are complicated, largely because of how quickly they’re growing and developing. When we work together, I help you navigate the challenges that come along with changing sleep need and help you create good habits so that your baby can get the healthy restorative sleep that they need!
Infant and Toddler Sleep Package
(4 months - 3 years)
Is it taking hours of rocking to get your baby down at bedtime? Does your baby wake every two hours after that? Does your toddler have an endless list of demands at bedtime? Is your toddler appearing in your bed in the middle of the night? Are naps non-existent? If you answered yes to these questions, this is the package for you!
- Initial sleep evaluation – I’ll ask you to complete a detailed questionnaire about your child’s sleep. This will give me a comprehensive look into your child’s current sleep habits and challenges.
- Sleep plan – After evaluating the information you provide in the questionnaire, I will write a sleep plan specific to your child, addressing their current sleep challenges. You will be emailed a copy of the plan for your reference.
- Consultation – We’ll schedule a 60-90 minute phone/Skype call to review the sleep plan in detail. During this call I will provide you all the details you’ll need to implement the sleep plan successfully and you can ask all of your questions.
- Two weeks of Follow-up support – We will work together for two-three weeks to get your child sleeping like a champion! During this time, we’ll communicate daily using two tools:
- Online sleep log – you will be provided with a unique link to a log where you can track your baby’s progress. I will review this log and provide feedback daily
- Voxer walkie-talkie app – free app that you can download onto your phone so we can communicate efficiently
- Additional support information – After our time is up and we have your little one sleeping like a champ, I’ll provide you with additional information that may be helpful to you down the road – dealing with daylight savings, sickness, travel tips and more!
More sleep is only a phone call away! To get started, book a free sleep evaluation. I look forward to hearing from you!
Need Extra Support?
Some parents want extra support – especially the first night. Here are some great options that you can add to your sleep package to ensure you have success on night one!
In Home Consultation – $50
I’ll come to your home and do the consultation in person. This also allows me to evaluate your baby’s bedroom to make sure that the environment is ideally set-up for sleep. (Please note: This is only available to families in Guelph, Kitchener-Waterloo, and Cambridge.)
Virtual Support on Night One – $50
Using Voxer, a walk-talkie app, you can contact me as needed on night one from bedtime until 10pm.
Bedtime/Overnight Support – $75/hour
Many parents find it useful for me to come to their homes to help them through night one of implementing the new sleep plan. I will coach you, either inside the room or just outside the room through the entire process. For you hands-on learners out there, this is a great way for me to show you how your child’s bedroom should be optimally arranged for sleep, help you handle the new bedtime routine, answer your questions in person and actually be present while you implement the plan. You can choose how long you would like me to stay. Does your partner travel for a living? This package is perfect for Moms or Dads who may be implementing the plan solo!